Friday, February 12, 2010

Great is Thy faithfulness

I’ve planted myself in my Jubilee office and it is very cozy with chairs from the Jubilee Heart and Home store, a fig tree from home, and some draperies also acquired from the store that will be transformed into chair cushions. It’s a great setting to put folks at ease when there are difficult issues to discuss and a wonderful place for me to ponder solutions and soak up God’s faithfulness wile I work. Also, I had been looking daily on Craig’s List for a locking file cabinet that is legally required for storing the dental patient records and kept missing the low priced ones. I walked into Jubilee one day and there outside my office door was a locking file cabinet that someone had donated. No one seems to know where it came from. Thank you Lord! Great is Thy faithfulness!

No comments:

Post a Comment